The most loyal CDS supporters now receive exclusive benefits and behind-the-scenes access as members of the CDS Circle. Please see annual giving levels and benefits below:
$250 (100% tax deductible)
- Monthly member-only newsletter with note from CDS Director
- Advance notice of exhibitions/openings/screenings
- Donor acknowledgment on website/printed materials
- Discount on CDS Books
- Weekly CDS e-blast
$500 (Value of goods & services: $20)
- All $250 benefits +
- Invitation for (2) people to attend (1) private member-only talk/reception with visiting artists
- VIP seating for (2) people at (2) Audio Under the Stars events (monthly summer audio festival hosted at CDS)
- Discount and advance registration for CDS Continuing Education classes
$1,000 (Value of goods & services: $115)
- All $500 benefits +
- Invitation for (2) people to attend (2) additional private member-only talks/receptions with visiting artists (total of 3 events)
- Invitation for (2) people to attend an annual donor appreciation event
- CDS collectible item
$2,500 (Value of goods & services: $515)
- All $1,000 benefits +
- CDS Dinner Series: Invitation for (2) people to attend (4) intimate dinners per year with rotating documentary artists. Dinners will take place once per quarter at a local venue.
- Free one-time use of CDS event space (1317 W. Pettigrew St., Durham, NC; based on availability)*
$5,000 (Value of goods & services: $655)
- All $2,500 benefits +
- Member-only one-day workshop at CDS (limited space)
- Invitation for (2) people to attend Full Frame’s exclusive 20th Anniversary Cocktail Reception during the 2017 Festival
- One-time Boiler Room event space rental at discounted rate (American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham, NC; based on availability)*
- Exclusive invitation for (2) people to attend insider parties and events with special guests and CDS leadership, faculty, and staff
$10,000+ (Value of goods & services: $1,105)
- All $5,000 benefits +
- Executive Producer of CDS project, e.g., podcast episode, gallery exhibit**
- Free one-time use of Boiler Room event space at American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham, NC (based on availability)*
- Customized benefits based on interests
Combined benefits with the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival
The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival is a program of the Center for Documentary Studies. Full Frame is an annual international event dedicated to the theatrical exhibition of nonfiction cinema. Each spring, Full Frame welcomes filmmakers and film lovers from around the world to historic downtown Durham, North Carolina, for a four-day, morning-to-midnight array of nearly 100 films, as well as discussions, panels, and Southern hospitality. Set within a few city blocks, the intimate festival landscape fosters community and conversation among filmmakers, film professionals, and the public.
Full Frame’s First Team members choose their film tickets first, are seated first, and receive first-class treatment during the four-day festival and year-round. Full Frame and CDS are pleased to offer combined benefits at the $5,000 and $10,000 levels.
For CDS Circle members at the $5,000 level:
$5,000 level CDS Circle members may choose to make an additional $2,500 gift to Full Frame and receive Gold level ($5,000) First Team benefits in addition to their $5,000 level CDS Circle benefits. (Value of combined goods & services: $1,455)
For CDS Circle members at the $10,000 level:
$10,000 level CDS Circle members may choose to make an additional $5,000 gift to Full Frame and receive Diamond level ($10,000) First Team benefits in addition to their $10,000 level CDS Circle benefits. (Value of combined goods & services: $2,225)
Full Frame’s First Team benefits begin at $1,350. For full details, visit www.fullframefest.org/support/first-team
*Valid for a single (3) hour use per membership cycle. Rental includes space, electricity, and wifi. Parking is also included at 1317 W. Pettigrew St. Additional needs (staffing, A/V, catering, etc.) are responsibility of donor.
**Will be named as Executive Producer in all program materials and will receive behind-the-scenes access to project as it develops.
To join the CDS Circle, make a gift today.
For more information, please contact CDS senior development associate Kathryn Banas: (919) 660-3687 or email@example.com