The Full Frame Theater is a state-of-the-art screening facility located in the heart of the newly refurbished Power Plant at downtown Durham’s American Tobacco Campus. Equipped with a high-performance projection system in true HD resolution, the conveniently located Full Frame Theater is available for rental for screenings and other events suited to theater seating.
- The following audiovisual equipment is available for screenings in the Full Frame Theater:
- State-of-the-art 11,000 lumens DLP projector in "true" HD resolution
- Robust wireless internet connection for easy video streaming
- 7.1 Audio with Surround Sound
- Wireless lavalier and hand-held microphones for presenter amplification
- Easy-to-use touch-panel control system
- Intimate 99-person capacity; 1,250 usable square feet
- Onyx fixed frame projection screen, 16' x 9' image area
The Full Frame Theater is available from 9 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week.
For more information, send an email query to email@example.com.